Legal - Entertainment (Mid -level)
- Draft Programming Agreements, Artist Agreements, International Syndication, Film Acquisition Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Leave & License Agreements and other miscellaneous agreements. Also draft amendment agreements, extension letters for all existing documents.
- Conduct due diligence of movies to be acquired.
- Providing legal assistance related to legal cases from time to time.
- Do legal research.
- Drafting rules and regulations for all the contests which are held on our channels, from time to time; all documents pertaining to a reality shows.
- Draft legal notices/responses etc. from time to time.
- Assist in litigation pertaining to the business
- LLB with 4 - 6 years of experience preferably in Telecom, IT, ITeS, ISP, Internet, retail or Broadcasting Sector
- Atleast 1 year of experience in a law firm is preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have excellent research skills
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) in contract drafting, good negotiation, and execution skills i.e., ability to draft, negotiate and close transactions independently
- Good contract drafting skill sets.
- Knowledge of Copyright Law and Trademark law will be preferred.
- Good communication skill sets required.