Specialist - HR AutomationHuman Resources
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- Hands on experience as a Workday functional consultant across HCM modules like Core HCM, Absence, Recruitment, Compensation
- Ability to understand Workday data and organizational structure including Supervisory Org, Cost Centers, Comp elements, Job attributes etc
- Demonstrated experience on business process configuration, EIB (mass upload) requests, security administration
- Understanding of Workday integrations and able to troubleshoot related functional issues
- Ability to contribute to various phases of SDLC process life cycle beginning with requirements gathering to go live for a specific functionality or module
- Maintains partnership with relevant stakeholders including HR Leadership, HR Business Partners, Information Technology counterparts and Vendors
- Drive change management for employees and HR users
- Provide Analytical support to HR teams, Senior Management, Finance, Business Stake holders and others to create, prepare, maintain and support a variety of reports.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self - directed and solutions / goal oriented work style
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- High business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information)
- Ability to work with all levels of the company and effectively present information to Senior management
- Bachelor of engineering or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 6-8yrs years of experience in HR systems of design & implementation preferably Workday
- Should have driven organization wide system implementation and related change management.
- Strong understanding of HR processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.