Executive-Ad Sales-1Ad Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- Responsible to handle clients and agencies for advertising revenues.
- Deal Implementation - Responsible for error free bookings, sponsorships, checking of logs, protecting revenues.
- Smooth coordination of deals with agencies - follow-ups of materials, schedules, revised schedules, sponsorship checklist.
- Process work - good relationship with Internal and external, maintaining updated records of consumption, making inventory with Traffic and agencies managing sponsorships and deadlines.
- Producing accurate daily revenue reports, timely submission of management reports.
- To achieve sales targets.
To ensure proper understanding and smooth flow of operations.
- Providing strategic direction to the team towards achievement of targets, and facilitate employee development.
- Channel presentation & providing advertising solution to clients on the channels.
- Prospecting and developing new clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.