STAR Manager-Human ResourcesHuman Resources
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- Master’s level HR Qualification or MBA/PGDM from a premier institute preferred
- Around 6-10 years of business experience
- Atleast 1-2 years plus experience of dealing with senior level stakeholders and managing teamsMaste0 years of HR experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to implement HR knowledge and models to business practical solutions
- Highly comfortable with ambiguity and ability to charter one’s own course
- Understanding of change management process and prior experience of driving large scale change agenda in a growth centered organization will be preferred.
- Ability to manage deliveries in a fast paced and complex business environment is essential
- The ability to effectively work and communicate at all levels within the organization and commitment to strategic business partnerships is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, constantly adapt to a high pressure environment, and thrive in chaos, in a highly dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of digital economy or tech hiring experience will be valuable
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable
- Affable yet assertive
- Confident and non-hierarchical thinker
- High on empathy and listening skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Out-of-the-box thinker
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.