Senior Producer - On Air Promotion - TamilOn Air Promotion
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- Visualizing and creatively developing the content for promo for sports AVs basis the marketing briefs
- Actual shooting of the promo or working on footage based promos including working with agencies to deliver the promo thought
- Ideating on the continually evolving content for the promo with the creative comm and graphics team
- Solid support to the sports marketing and communication teams in terms of planning and flawless execution of the planned promo
- Creative Professional with 5-7 yrs of experience in production
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong creativity with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams
- Have ability to collaborate across multiple groups in a matrix organization
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of energy and a commitment to excellence
- Sports Enthusiast
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.