Team Member - Programming Graphics - TamilCorporate
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- To ideate, design and execute for sports programming graphics requirement.
- To work with internal and external teams to deliver motion design consistent with the branding of the property and the channel brand.
- To work closely with the various sports programming teams to understand their in-show gfx requirements and deliver the elements in adherence to the branding.
- To create as per processes to facilitate efficient work flow systems.
- To ideate creative solutions for sports media broadcast basis the technology and platforms available
- Ideas & innovation
- Process orientation
4- 6 years of experience in conceptualization and execution for graphics
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Updated knowledge of latest gfx softwares and displayed ability to effectively use them.
- Ideas and execution
- Process driven approach
- Understanding of VizRT & Sports media technology is an added advantage.
- Have ability to collaborate across multiple groups in a matrix organization
- Have a high level of energy and a commitment to excellence
- Possess proven skills needed to be a subject matter expert
- Enjoy credibility to positively influence others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.