Software Development Engineer IIEngineering
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYHot StarHotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more. (Yeah, that was just for impact.) Feeling gutsy? Join us. :)
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 1-4 years of experience in software development with strong expertise in Java
- Experience with micro web frameworks – like Play, Spring MVC, Node js, reactive programming
- Exposure in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics (with something like Hystrix)
- Experience with MySQL, NoSql (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience in server-side services using Elastic Search and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ
- Experience in JEE, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with AWS stack.
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.