Assistant Manager - Marketing AnalyticsPartnerships & Innovation
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- 3-4 key interventions in the year that would impact Deployment efficiency
- ROI modeling of Media spends
- Communication efficacy mapping
- Analytics support to ongoing projects led by the P&I team eg. Promo production & airing efficiencies
- Enabling data partnerships driving consumer insights
PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Impact on Efficiencies and Efficacy of Mktg deployment basis team KRAs.
- MBA/post graduate with 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in an Analytics role on the Client's side with Quantitative Research experience
- Clear understanding of the Marketing function
- Experience on the business side in a Telecom or Ecommerce company would be an added bonus
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Strong Analytical skills
- Disruptive thinking
- Storytelling with data
- Ability to bring method to unstructured tasks
- Strong project management skills, to take ideas through to the delivery stage
- Media Industry understanding (preferably)
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Desire to learn new things, Drive, Passion, Commitment, Self-motivated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.