Manager - Sales Operations & CommercialSales Operations & Commercial
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- Expert knowledge in handling operations(transactional processing / agreement processing / inventory management / collections management)
- Media distribution operations experience will be added advantage.
- Experience in handling team size of 40 to 50 members.
- Manage a team of business process (outsourced) agents.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high quality staff reviewing the Performance of staff, identifying training needs and provide training sessions.
- Track production metrics/statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center and preparing reports
- Organizing staffing, work allocation.
- Training, motivating and retaining staff.
- Forecasting and analyzing data on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Respond to all inbound emails, ensure TAT is maintained
- Must have the essential quality of attention to detail and customer handling capabilities
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent understanding capabilities and should be able to "figure out things" on his/her own post initial handholding
- Adhere to the norms specified as per the Quality standard
- To appraise the performance of the team members at the regular intervals
- To ensure the imparting of training to the operation employees
- To develop trouble shooting and problem solving approach
- To recommend the rewards/incentives to the employees in appreciation/recognition of their efforts in achieving the set targets
- To provide functional support and direction to the associates and team leaders on customer support needs
- Monitor and manage work load of teams.
- Review the past week’s events, including statistics, results and industry news.
- Disseminate new product information to the agents.
- Communicate company information.
- To have attention to details, people management skills
- Provide MIS reports and defined timelines.
- Exposure to ERPs and CRM
- Post-Graduation /MBA with experience of handing outsourced units / BPO and call center operations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Creative Thinker both from Ideas perspective and translating those ideas in to a presentation
- Confident with good interpersonal skills.
- Should have domain knowledge in catering to mix of B2C and B2B clients. Alternatively, one domain expertise will also work
- Go getter and Achiever
- Proficient in MS Office
- Expert knowledge in process documentations and presentations.
- Upwards of 5 to 7 years in operations/ floor management with larger BPO, s / KPO, s/ Call Centers
- Positive attitude, Go getter, good interpersonal & communication skills. Proficient in English & in any additional language
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.