Assistant Manager - Media PlannerAd Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
As a Network Strategist, you will be aiding the sales team in conceptualizing & planning Network proposals to the clients/agencies, showcasing Star (Entertainment Channels) as the ideal media partner. You will also be expected to attend meetings with clients & agencies and pitch network proposals along with the sales team. You will be expected to provide strategic inputs for deals of key clients across the network, basis the client’s media objectives. You will be expected to identify and work on potential clients (who are yet to formulate their media plans.)
- Work with the Entertainment Channel’s sales team to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy and prepare customized solutions to maximize revenue across the Star Network.
- Pitch customized proposals to clients/agencies basis planning insights meeting the client’s brand objectives.
- Prepare & present Network proposals, including cost schedules, to clients & agencies.
- Strong strategic framework: Keeping a track on client’s TV spends; genre/channel slicing basis intensity of consumption, segmentation, market prioritization, etc
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns/solutions proposed to clients/agencies.
- Monitor competition genre/channel’s performances to pick up trends which are helpful for sales pitches.
- Keeping track of client’s category or genre trends from BARC data & provide actionable inputs to influence sales pitches.
- Identify potential clients as a part of new business development from multiple databases and formulate plans to bring them on board.
- Timely & satisfactory execution of deliverables listed above.
- Innovative thinking – Strategic inputs in deals & sales pitches which have a positive business impact
- Timely updates & analysis of trackers
- Graduate or Post Graduate with 7-9 years of experience in media planning
- Agency experience a must.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Hands on experience on media planning across TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Digital & Activation
- Any work experience in branding & marketing is a plus.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES (Leadership requirement to be mentioned if applicable)
- A self-starter who thrives on challenges & is willing to take ownership & drive initiatives
- Committed team player who can collaborate with people from across different teams to deliver results
- Good time management skills & ability to manage tight timelines are a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.