Strategic Media OptimizerAd Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- Proving a new media planning and optimization framework in a rapidly evolving media measurement landscape.
- Extraction of data from all measurement sources (BARC, MAP, comScore, etc)
- Analyze channel performance (impressions and ratings) closely based on BARC
- Develop templates and models for data analysis
- Develop media plans based on complex business and brand challenges
- Study trends, markets, and specific TG’s behavior to develop a repository to knowledge
- Optimize plans and evaluate performance of different plans
- Post campaign evaluation media plans on various media, brand and business metrics
- Contribute in developing long-term predictive media planning model
- Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure time delivery of media plans
- Accurate and consistent data mining and analytics
- Ability to analyze and generate actionable insights from existing media plans
- Problem solve to develop solutions and provide actionable media plans
- 3-5 years’ experience from television/agency industry with educational background from premium institution.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to operate media (TV and digital) tools and software like BARC, comScore, etc
- Strong understanding of media measurement concepts
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Innovative & Hard working
- Proactive in approach
- High degree of comfort in working with ambiguity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.