Senior Manager-Channel MarketingChannel Marketing
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Build the Brand and Communication strategy for Star Maa group of Channels
- High on Creative quotient and work on various creative options during campaign designing
- Planner who can work with various client briefs and provide integrating solutions with fiction and Non fiction programing concepts
- Creative agency handling ability and mindset
- Establish the channel Laddering for Marketing Communication
- Building Strong Market Relations
- Instrumental in closing Long Term Brand Solution Deals with New Client.
- Initiate and execute various market opportunity in line with Star Maa’s vision of becoming the most preferred Telugu Entertainment destination
- Execute Creative execution for the channels of Star Maa
7-10 yrs in brand solutions, client-servicing or account planning in any creative agency or Corporate House like Telecom, FMCG professional working for brand Management / Client accounts
- MBA from a reputed institute
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Should have excellent Market Knowledge & Competition tracking
- Should be Energetic, have an edge for entertainment and curious to learn & execute in short TAT’s
- Long Term Vision and curiosity to learn and experiment
Energetic, results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. Ability to think out of the box and keep innovating
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.