Assistant Manager-AnimatorDesign & Art
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Illustrate and design characters and animate them for on-air promos / idents for the English cluster.
- Implement design and execute finished layout on composition and typography for network identity, channel image, program packaging and on-air promotion.
- Design storyboard and animate in both 2D and 3D for broadcasting.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Art College Degree and/or experience in Broadcast Design is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 to Maximum 5 years of experience in design.
Knowledge and skills required :
- Strong character animation skills. Should be able to draw, illustrate and animate for the films
- Strong computer literacy in 2D and 3D animation software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and C4D.
- Strong English typography and layout skill.
Critical personal traits:
- Excellent problem solving ability, artist vision and highly motivated.
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Suitable command of English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.