Star Senior ProducerProgramming Fiction
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
• To ensure consistent high quality of creative and production.
• To supervise production closely to ensure highest quality within approved budgets.
• To maintain healthy relationships with internal team & Production houses.
• To collaborate with the Weekend Programming team on shows in the pipeline and work closely on the same till it’s handed over to the Programming team to carry forward.
• To collaborate with the Programming Strategy, Commercial & Marketing team on FPC planning, budgets, communication plan and PR on all shows.
• Weekend Fiction viewership in terms of time spent, reach and slot share.
• Seamless Execution and delivery of episodes
• Adherence to approved budgets.
• Preferably Mass Communication / Film Studies / Advertising Graduate with 3-6 years of TV Programming / Film Production experience
• Proven expertise and track record in content ideation and execution
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of Film & TV Production.
• Excellent Problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication & persuasion skills.
• Expert in Bengali – Read, Write and Speak
• Awareness and high interest on audio visual storytelling – fiction series across different languages and platforms
• Ability to deliver under pressure and function without constant supervision.
• Strong problem solving and facilitation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.