Data AnalyistAd Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
- Use statistical analysis techniques, supervised and unsupervised machine learning to deliver relevant business insights and to automate/optimize key processes.
- Extract data using advanced computer science and statistical tools like SQL, Python, R
- Organize data to analyze for various use cases
- Proactively interpret data and develop insights to enable robust data enabled decision making
- Visualization of data based on various tools like Tableau, etc.
- Create hypothesis and scenarios and analyse data to validate the same
- Identify, integrate and enrich data based on data partnerships
- Accuracy at speed
- Proactive thinking and hypothesis creation
- Work closely with data partners
- Decision support
- 2/3+ years in data analytics
- B.Tech or BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics for premier college
- MBA from premier institute is an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience working hands-on with large-scale data sets
- Experience with visualization software and techniques (including Tableau), and business intelligence (BI) software,
- Demonstrated experience using SQL, Python, R or other statistical/ML software.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and machine learning methods, particularly in the areas of modelling and business analytics
- Strong programming skills
- Advance Excel and Power-point
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Independent thinker and self-driven
- Creative, gritty, driven by curiosity and comfortable with failure
- Strong Data intuition: Talent to identify and visualize patterns
- Proactive & result oriented
- Quick learning ability and a good team player
- Positive attitude and great at time and task management skill
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.