Manager-On Air PromotionOn Air Promotion
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Conceptualize, produce, write, shoot, edit promotional spots and marketing campaigns for fiction, non-fiction, special events and digital properties
- Collaborate with the Director/OAP Head.
- Partner with the content department to create promotions such as topical, image, and marketing campaigns to execute the strategic goals of the channel.
- Ensure that assigned projects meet their assigned budget and are delivered on time
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all production team members
- Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
- Attend weekly planning/production meetings and adhere to other duties assigned
- Feed out-of-home creative to various vendors
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.