Senior Executive-PRS -Hindi MoviesProduct & Revenue Strategy
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
This is a role for someone who has an analytical bend of mind, possesses in-depth understanding of the media space. He/She will be responsible for developing strong sales pitches and equipping the sales teams with new skills and knowledge - category understanding, for assigned channels or set of channels.
- Working with the Ad sales teams to meet the Ad sales target for the fiscal through air time sales and other means.
- Assisting with regular MIS , reports and continually streamline these reports to deliver more targeted insights and information
- Analyzing Media environment, immediate competition in detail and sharing the information with the sales team.
- Developing strong pitches to new clients/existing clients to increase their presence on the Channels
- Understand client/agency media objectives and structure deals/packages that maximizes Star objectives
- Creating packages for key properties across channels.
- Out of the box thinking on how to monetize the channels in the best possible manner. Innovative strategies / ideas to increase revenue on channels.
- Looking at the channel performance beyond regular means and identify hidden performance nuggets which could be monetized.
- Timely and accurate submission of the TAM related data and analysis as required and comprehensive view of the performance of the channels in the cluster. Presentation of the review in the formats required by the heads
- Provide quantifiable inputs which influences favorable decision making by clients and shapes direction of biz strategy
- Minimum Qualification : MBA (Premier or Tier 1 management institute)
- With at least 3-6 years of post-qualification experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong Quantitative and analytical ability
- BARC, Media express, BI/BO tools
- Excellent quantitative aptitude
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Clarity of thought & ability to think things through
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.