Channel Sales Partner - Hindi GEC HDAd Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- This position is expected to sell commercial time, sponsorship opportunities, impact, integrated packages, events and any other revenue opportunity for Star cluster of channels.
- Achievement of assigned targets within the specified time frame
- Incremental Revenues over Last Year
- Develop strong market relationships
- Spend maximum time of field for agency/ client interaction and sales closures
- Teamwork, ensuring a healthy working environment with open channels of communication with peers and colleagues
- Minimum Qualification: MBA or Post Graduate
- Total of about 2-5 years of experience in frontline sales
- Must have worked in related sales role or similar industries
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales and agency linked markets will be an added advantage
- Achievement of the assigned sales and revenue targets
- Accurate information regarding advertising spends on your channels & competition, future expansion/ business plans
- Developing preferred channel partnerships
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Leverages relationships & is a capable networker.
- Should be adept at MS- Office tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
- High energy levels and go-getter attitude
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast paced internal & external environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.