Manager - Talent Management RegionalTalent Management
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Building a watertight process flow for building talent pipeline by working closely with the Regional Content lead / Talent Management Head, Programming and production team & servicing business requirement as per need
- Follow legal formalities and a strict compliance protocol while dealing with Talent and external bodies
- Liaising with external bodies and partners for identifying & mapping of talent for all regional sports needs
- Ensuring Commercial negotiations, contracting as per need, managing logistics when required.
- Working with the Content teams for talent allocation to various programs (Live / Non-Live)
- Responsible for planning & implementing talent development activities (talent training/ conferences / workshops etc.)
- Deliver end to end business operations with high ownership, detail orientation
- Graduate/Post Graduate from any stream with 8+ years of experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with contracts
- Solution oriented approach
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast paced changing internal & external environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.