Team Member - Customer Response - SportsDigital Communication
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Develop & implement personalized messaging approach and tone for use in consumer interactions on social platforms
- Proactively escalate & manage any potential emerging issues/threats that may affect the brand in a timely manner to the correct stake holder internally
- Delivery of KPI’s through effective management of team
- Monitor department performance and contribute to the achievement of team results
- Handle escalated customer interactions as needed
- Analyze data to recommend new procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the current response workflow
- Mentor and supervise the agents and keep them motivated at all times
- Responsible for root cause analysis on technical/broadcasting issues/queries received from consumers and ensure that the same is shared with the relevant stakeholders
- Weekly/Monthly reporting of user issues to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the contests done by the sports team are complied with and monitored till the fans receive their gratification
- Reporting copyright violations
- Managing the online TV Guide for the sports network
- Providing insights based on consumer feedback to marketing, distribution and content
- Daily fan engagement across all social media platforms
- Engaging with the Facebook and Twitter team for verifying accounts and escalating negative posts
- Providing support for activations – reaching out to viewers for coordination
- Quality of responses as per Star standards and protocols of communication
- Adherence to SLAs around timelines of response and escalation resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English or Communications required with an emphasis on writing and editing. A post graduate degree or MBA would be preferred.
- 5-7 years professional work experience required in communications / creative writing field OR corporate communication
- Experience in a consumer facing position (retail, field sales, customer service) where CRM use and data acquisition was a key KPI would also be handy
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Should be a sports enthusiast and should have a natural liking for sports/particular sport
- Experience in managing agencies/vendors and SLA management thereof.
- Creative flair and attention to detail
- Highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to understand and communicate information effectively
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Ability to handle pressure and tight timelines
- An eye for detail
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and conflict scenarios
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Technology savvy
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.