Senior Executive-Brand SolutionsBrand Solutions
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Liaise with the Sales team of the Star Regional Business Channels to understand client needs to develop ideas, presentations and customized solutions based on the brand briefs received
- Plan, manage and implement the committed deliverables/ approved solutions & ensure client expectations are met by management across sales, prog., channel marketing & operations, traffic & presentation.
- Conceptualization on a brand brief; Identifying the characters best fitting the brand; Assist in scripting and production/ shoot for creatives (Vignettes & Bytes).
- Coordinate with the channel teams/ production house on timely execution of the creative
- Have in depth knowledge about the shows on the network and story tracks of the shows.
- Be up to date with the high points in the shows regularly to foresee possibilities/ challenges for brand integrations in content. Update sales team on upcoming opportunities & empower sales with monetizable opportunities; Leverage the special occasions in the story tracks to build strong brand associations
- Good knowledge about the brands/accounts w.r.t TG, markets, USP, communication objective etc.
- Be involved in conceptualization, presentation and execution of sponsor led events, AFPs, Content Partnerships
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.