Deputy EditorContent Studio Non-Fiction
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
- Support Editors in scouting for and developing new concepts
- Adapts consumer insights to show development
- Translates channel marketing priorities into show narrative
- Inputs into the script/ format/ changes on a episodic basis
- Performance of a portfolio of shows – hit rate of shows
- Number of break-through ideas generated for show enhancement through scripting. casting, production and communication
- Number of pilots developed
- Timely finalization of episode-wise scripts
- Graduate/ P.G. in any stream. Preferably Mass Media
- Proven expertise and track record in content ideation
- Should be able to build concepts which are aspirational in nature
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of Film & TV Production.
- Excellent Problem solving & decision making skills.
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills.
- Enterprising, dependable, integrity, foresight
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.