Senior Manager-Brand Solutions Sales - Hindi GECAd Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- This position is expected to work closely with the sales teams for acquisition, revenue maximization and retention of clients across the Channel vertical & to develop brand solutions suited to client needs, resulting in better monetization of advertising opportunities
- Liaise with the Sales team and programming/marketing teams of the Channels to understand client needs, develop ideas, presentations and customized solutions based on the brand briefs received
- Plan solutions and make pitches based on understanding of client brand and requirements
- Manage committed deliverables by working closely with the execution team
- Will also need to be in involved conceptualization, presentation and execution of sponsor led events
- Assist in the achievement of assigned impact and regular targets across channels within the specified time frame
- Creation and implementation of AFPs/content integrations
- Strong internal and external relations
- Quality of solutions provided and contribution to the success of campaigns executed
- 3-5 years work experience in brand solutions
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong communication skills
- Non- linear thinking to provide out-of-box solutions
- Good understanding of Digital Media
- Eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Should possess communication, interpersonal, customer and problem-solving skills
- High energy levels and go-getter attitude
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast paced internal & external environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.