Manager-Human ResourcesHuman Resources
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The individual will be meeting established recruiting performance targets and ensure the successful execution of the recruiting process. He/She will work closely in identifying competitive marketplace trends that impact workforce planning, developing proactive recruiting strategies and creating and maintaining a candidate pipeline.
In addition, the individual is accountable for building strong business connect with stakeholders within the organization and ensuing full compliance with our policies and processes. The position functions as a business partner to senior leadership in their TA needs. The function operates with a focus on time, cost and quality.
Your Key Responsibility :
- Manages delivery to the business (Incl. strategic and stakeholder accountability and hands-on recruiting)
- Manages the relationships with business and HR Partners; ensures that recruiting is consistent with business goals
- Consults with hiring managers and leaders to understand future recruitment needs of the organization and implements recruiting strategies to respond
- Develops and communicates performance metrics to business management. Co-ordinates ad-hoc reporting, recruiting strategies progress and internal and external best practices progress
- Continuously improves recruitment process and executes priorities as defined by the corporate and business recruitment leaders
- Develops a proactive recruitment approach that anticipates the future talent needs of the business
- Deep knowledge of a broad range of Recruitment policies and processes. In-depth understanding of all recruiting components covering sourcing, qualifying & assessing, networking, job analysis, compensation and benefits trends, negotiation, relationship management, influencing, recruiting analytics and due diligence across the Industry and local market conditions
- Handles highly-complex searches for open positions. Has a deep understanding of the local labor market and is able to advise managers regarding hiring decisions
- Conduct periodic recruiting status reviews with HRBP/Business
What you bring in :
- Master's degree with a specialization in Human Resource or Psychology
- 7-9 years of experience in managing mid and senior level hiring. Experience in sales and/or digital hiring is a must.
- Leveraging Social Media platforms for hiring is desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.