Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing Analyst (VAPT Professional)Cyber and Information Security
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Plan for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Test and evaluate security products
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
- Monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
- B.tech/ M.tech/ Master in Engineering
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including: Cloud architecture, Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.