OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
- To ideate and develop content that make it engaging viewing for mainstream television viewers of Bengali GEC, through its content mix, treatment, format and presentation
- To collaborate with external Production Houses/Writers on current shows/shows in the pipeline and work closely with them on the same for day to day seamless telecast, as per Star’s guidelines
- To ensure continued slot leadership of shows
- Develop detailed episode structure & to devise plot high point to increase/sustain ratings
- To ensure that the decided character/story/treatment/look is getting maintained in all the episodes
- To collaborate with the Consumer Insights, Marketing team on FPC planning, budgets, communication plan and PR on all shows.
- Responsible to ensure airing of content after meeting S&P guidelines.
- To ensure consistent high quality of creative and production.
- To discuss on show/s communication with the OAP, Marketing & PR team.
- To share consumer insights with management and/ or team.
- To supervise production closely to ensure highest quality within approved budgets.
- To maintain healthy relationships with internal teams & Production houses to ensure healthy pipeline of stories
- To finalize looks/sets/costumes along with casting team and fit as per demand of story/characters
- To include rating analysis and work accordingly
- Maintain healthy banking
- Fiction viewership in terms of time spent and reach.
- Adhering to approved budgets.
- Consumer insights incorporated into shows.
- Preferably Mass Communication / Film Studies / Advertising Graduate with 5 years of TV Programming / Film/Ad Direction / Scripting experience
- Proven expertise and track record in content ideation and execution
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of Film & TV Production.
- Excellent Problem solving & decision making skills.
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and function without constant supervision.
- Innovative & Hard working
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.