Channel Sales Partner - Star WorldAd Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Selling commercial time, sponsorship opportunities, new products, integrated packages for commercial clients and agencies.
- Client / Category understanding
- Genre and channel understanding
- Client and agency relationships
- Grid Making
- Deal execution – conversions, upgrades, Make goods
- Deal evaluation – pre vs post
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Revenue
- Price / yield
- Client Count (Effective coverage)
- Deal execution
- Impact revenue contribution
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation. An MBA/ PG would be desirable
- Should have minimum 2-5 years of relevant sales experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong direct sales skills, ability to develop new clients and handle BD and deepen existing client relationships
- Presentation and strong communication skills
- Strong numerical ability skills related to sales targets and revenue calculations
- Digital selling in addition to television selling
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.