Brand Manager - CricketMarketing
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
Driving viewership (awareness, intention to watch) for the portfolio through disruptive and innovative communication strategy and marketing plans. This involves:
- Developing actionable insights into effective Marketing communication plans
- Leading diverse and multi-functional project teams to manage the end to end delivery of marketing plans for the different properties in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Developing breakthrough campaigns maximizing the persuasion to view
- Developing 360-degree marketing plans digital plans through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Working closely with internal & external teams such as servicing, media, consumer insights, activation, digital teams , sales and content.
- Collaboration & liaison with cricket governing bodies & talent management agencies
- Planning and managing scale budgets
- At least 5 years of marketing and brand management experience; driving ATL/BTL plans for a large brand which has created a considerable impact
- Post Graduate in Marketing from top tier B school
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Exposure to brand planning & Activations
- Experience in managing an end-to-end Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Self-starter who is high on drive and can influence teams to close agenda once strategy is in place
- Brand awareness, Unaided Awareness %
- Reach / viewership
- TVR & consumption for the portfolio
- Ability to lead cross functional teams independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.