Assistant Manager-Design & ArtDesign & Art
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYNational GeographicNational Geographic Partners LLC (NGP), a joint venture between Disney and the National Geographic Society, is committed to bringing the world premium science, adventure and exploration content across an unrivaled portfolio of media assets. NGP combines the global National Geographic television channels (National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo WILD, Nat Geo MUNDO, Nat Geo PEOPLE) with National Geographic’s media and consumer-oriented assets, including National Geographic magazines; National Geographic studios; related digital and social media platforms; books; maps; children’s media; and ancillary activities that include travel, global experiences and events, archival sales, licensing and e-commerce businesses. Furthering knowledge and understanding of our world has been the core purpose of National Geographic for 131 years, and now we are committed to going deeper, pushing boundaries, going further for our consumers … and reaching millions of people around the world in 172 countries and 43 languages every month as we do it. NGP returns 27 percent of our proceeds to the nonprofit National Geographic Society to fund work in the areas of science, exploration, conservation and education.
- Be able to translate the briefs to logos/ animations, follow up with all producers/ programming / marketing teams independently so as to meet all the given deadlines efficiently.
- Should be conceptualize create and deliver all secondary elements for National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and Fox Life.
- Should be able to think and execute of the box brand and festive idents
- Should be up to date with new current design/ animation trends across the world.
- Should be able to take global assets and localize them to suit the needs of the Indian audience.
- 3 - 10 Years in a top design agency, OTT Platform or TV network
- Graduates/Post graduates from leading design and animation institutes / colleges preferred.
- Must be able to juggle between multiple projects.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and animating software
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to direct and handle still photoshoots will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of different techniques of animations i.e. 2d animation, sand art, paper cut out etc. will be an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Should know few of the following software's 3Ds Max, C4D, After effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc.
- Should be able to design logos and animate text/ slates.
- Should possess a basic knowledge of the functioning of a television channel.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask is a must.
- Excellent communicator, proficient in both English and Hindi.
- High energy with ability to enthuse others
- Excellent Team player, must be able to work well with other members with a varied skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.