Senior Executive-Cyber & Information SecurityCyber and Information Security
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- 3+ years of experience with SPLUNK, network security, and system security, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs)
- 3+ years of experience with rule and advanced logic creation within SPLUNK
- Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Experience with working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SaaS environments
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Hands-on experience with data models creation.
- Hands on experience required with incident review, Enterprise Security and Indexer clustering.
- Splunk Admin OR Splunk Architect - preferred
- Performing and working with business as per the above key responsibilities.
- Demonstrates ability to take up new challenges and be flexible basis business requirements
- B.tech/ M.tech/ Master in Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ Years’ experience as SOAR/Splunk with relevant development experience as part of Cybersecurity / Information Security teams.
3+ years of building complex SPL
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Min of 5 yrs of exp in IT security
- Min of 3+ yrs of exp in SIEM and SOAR implementation and support
- Hands on exp with information security tools such as SIEMs, FW,IDS/IPS, EDR, Sandboxes, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Experience in Splunk Administration and analytics development on Information Security, Triage events, Incident Analysis.
- Strong knowledge of frameworks such as Cyber Kill Chain and Adversary Tactics, Techniques and Procedures. E.g. MITRE Framework.
- Experience in Implementing Splunk Platform and Use Splunk to collect and index log data.
- Expertise in writing Splunk searches, Splunk Infrastructure and content use case development, well-versed with Splunk architecture and design
- Experience in Splunk GUI development creating Splunk apps, searches, Data models, dashboards, and Reports using the Splunk query language.
- On-board new content necessary to implement Security Use Cases and transform into correlation queries, templates, reports, rules, alerts, dashboards, and workflow
- Exp with regular expressions and using regular expressions for data retrieval.
- Performing maintenance and optimization of existing Splunk deployments.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and UNIX OS
- Hold Splunk platform related certifications.
- Hold relevant Security domain related Certifications such as Security+, CEH, Splunk Admin/Architect Certification.
- Positive Attitude
- Proactive and takes Initiative
- Independent / Quick Learner
- Process Oriented
- Adaptable to Change
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.