Senior Manager-Standards & PracticesStandards & Practices
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- Pre-empt potential defamation, privacy invasion & ensuring content compliance
- Review of content on tv / hotstar (including promos)
- Constant dialogue with the Content team, Production team for approval of content
- Assist with Live Events S&P
- Manage Media Rights Agreement related deliverables
- Training Talent from S&P perspective on existing guidelines and regulations.
- Review of commercials if required
- Co-coordinating with Traffic/Presentation & OAP teams for approval of commercials & promos
- Study and develop a thorough knowledge of MIB Broadcast & Advertising policy and ASCI guidelines.
- 8-15 years’ experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Content consumption should be high - Penchant for Sports content
- Good presentation and communication, leadership, relationship building and influencing skills
- Knowledge of diverse sports and the broadcasting industry including Live Telecast
- Experience in event management will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality & good communication skills
- Should have an eye for detail
- Organized & self-motivated
- Good persuasion skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.