Senior Manager - Product & Revenue Strategy, HyderabadProduct & Revenue Strategy
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
BUDGET CREATION & REVIEW:
- Formulate Annual budget for all channels of the cluster basis viewership projections.
- Deploy the annual budget to the Sales team region wise.
- Reforecast the budget as required based on the performance and as per company's set goals
- Monitor channel wise performance at regular intervals and give strategic/ tactical inputs to achieve the set targets.
CUSTOMER, COMPETITOR & ECOSYSTEM UNDERSTANDING:
- Constant competitor evaluation and market sizing basis viewership fills and other relevant inputs.
- Advertiser/ brand wise analysis & monitoring of spends and sharing pertinent inputs with Sales to get more advertisers onboard and to increase the share of spends of existing client base.
- Develop deeper insight and understanding of the dynamic market requirements through advertiser/client interaction, and facilitate 'why buy?
ANNUAL DEALS/ IMPACT PROPERTIES/ OPTIMISATION OF INVENTORY:
- Support creation of pitches- annual, quarterly or monthly.
- Work on monetization of High investment impact shows
- Daily Optimization of inventory for channel revenues.
BI & OTHER QUALI/ QUANTI REPORTS
- Generating relevant reports proactively using BI and other tools made available for us
COLLABORATION & CROSS FUNCTIONAL COORDINATION
- Effective collaboration with cross functional teams like the Business Head’s Office, Content, Marketing, Finance & Traffic for better productivity and realizing organizational goals.
- Timely and accurate submission of the budget and reforecast.
- Monitor channel wise revenue, Regular inventory optimization to ensure the run rate required for the month is met. Constant communication with stakeholders.
- Provide quantifiable inputs which influences favorable decision making by clients and shapes direction of business strategy.
- Timely inputs to achieve the overall Business objectives
- Minimum Qualification: MBA (Premier/ Tier 1 management institute)
- With at least 10-15 years of post-qualification experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong Quantitative and analytical ability
- BARC, BI/ BO tools
- Excellent quantitative aptitude
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Clarity of thought & ability to think things through
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.