Assistant Manager – Cyber & Information SecurityCyber and Information Security
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- 3+ years of experience with SPLUNK, network security, and system security, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs)
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing security systems over Splunk or other such platform
- Experience with using scripting languages (Python) to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes
- Having a working knowledge of Splunk SPL and SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Experience with working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SaaS environments
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging
- Knowledge of regular expressions.
- B.tech/ M.tech/ Master in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience as SOAR/Splunk developer with relevant development experience as part of Cybersecurity / Information Security teams.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Min of 5 yrs of exp in IT security
- Min of 3 yrs of exp in SIEM and SOAR development and support
- Hands on exp with information security tools such as SIEMs, FW,IDS/IPS, EDR, Sandboxes, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Experience in Python scripting, Splunk development and analytics development on Information Security, Triage events, Incident Analysis.
- Experience in Implementing Splunk Platform and Use Splunk to collect and index log data.
- Exp in Implementation and support of any major SOAR platform and developing playbooks for automation
- Expertise in writing Splunk searches, Splunk Infrastructure and content use case development, well-versed with Splunk architecture and design
- Experience in Splunk GUI development creating Splunk apps, searches, Data models, dashboards, and Reports using the Splunk query language.
- On-board new content necessary to implement Security Use Cases and transform into correlation queries, templates, reports, rules, alerts, dashboards, and workflow
- Exp with regular expressions and using regular expressions for data retrieval.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and UNIX OS
Hold Splunk platform related certifications.
- Ability to communicate their ideas clearly and effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills & interpersonal skills with ability to solve complex technical problems
- Adapt quickly to changing situations and drive positive change.
- Should be able to work with Python Script and its major libraries on the fly
- Should be able to orchestrate data pipelines for end to end flow
- Should have strong knowledge in Splunk Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.