Senior Executive/ Asst Manager - Frontline Sales, HyderabadAd Sales
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- Responsible to handle clients and agencies for advertising revenues.
- Deal Implementation - Responsible for error free bookings, sponsorships, checking of logs, protecting revenues.
- Smooth coordination of deals with agencies - follow-ups of materials, schedules, revised schedules, sponsorship checklist.
- Process work - good relationship with Internal and external, maintaining updated records of consumption, making inventory with Traffic and agencies managing sponsorships and deadlines.
- Producing accurate daily revenue reports, timely submission of management reports.
- To achieve sales targets.
To ensure proper understanding and smooth flow of operations.
- Providing strategic direction to the team towards achievement of targets, and facilitate employee development.
- Channel presentation & providing advertising solution to clients on the channels.
Prospecting and developing new clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.