Senior Manager - HR Business PartnerHuman Resources
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- Master’s level HR Qualification or MBA/PGDM from a premier institute preferred
- Around 8-12 years of business experience across large multinational consumer organization
- Atleast 1-2 years plus experience of dealing with senior level stakeholders and managing teams
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong HR capabilities, proven business partner and people management experience in a rapidly growing & changing environment.
- Understanding of organizational dynamics and an ability to think strategically
- Strong knowledge of HR functional aspects to manage multi-functional teams
- Ability to work with senior management team on complex business and organizational issues and design and provide suitable solutions will be a key deliverable for this role, multi-task, collaborate, deal with ambiguity, constantly adapt to a high pressure environment, and thrive in chaos, in a highly dynamic environment.
- An entrepreneur mindset and never say die attitude is must to be successful in TWDC
- Passionate about Sports
- Self-motivated, result oriented, high energy individual
- Adaptable, Affable yet Assertive
- Confident, non-hierarchical thinker with a strong Bias for action
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure
- Out-of-the-box thinker
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.