Manager-Channel MarketingChannel Marketing
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStudios ContentThe Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
- Design & deliver marketing campaigns for Star Plus shows
- Responsible for show- launch related communication (both On Air & Off Air)
- Work closely with the On-Air Promotion team to ensure quality & consistency in all the communication
- Involved in ideation, responsible for supporting new concept creation and development of new ideas
- Interact on a broad level with internal customers - Sales, Programming & Distribution & External customers – PR, Digital &Ad agencies.
- Communicate with PR on the key points / highlights of the show
- Plan for launch activities & sustenance in various platforms of media
- Plan & manage communication budgets
- Study trends, markets, and specific TG’s of shows both on channel and competition.
- Analyze channel performance closely based on BARC, and making recommendations to programming with the aim to boost channel ratings
- To be involved in concept testing along with the Programming and Research team to understand the show and execute communication aligned to the show.
- Create associations to enhance marketing activities
- Ground activation & events
- Issuing brief for design and art.
- Deliver on marketing tie-ups towards value adding to the marketing budget
- Reach, Time spent and ratings of shows to measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Innovative inputs for campaigns and successful rollout
- Increase in follower base in social media
- MBA marketing from a premium Business School with 7-10 years of marketing experience in Television industry
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Understanding of Hindi GEC content
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive in approach
- High degree of comfort in working with ambiguity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.