Executive-Traffic & PresentationTraffic & Presentation
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
• Creation of formats by programme.
• Scheduling of booked spots.
• Scheduling of on-air promotional elements – Primary & Secondary.
• Program changes coordination.
• Loading and processing any changes into the system & taking care of the spots booked.
• Coordination with Sales Ops for India clients.
• Coordination for available commercial time.
• Coordination for commercial formats as per Programmes.
• Checking of sponsorship entitlements & commercial attachment as per instructions.
• Log export for final scheduled airing.
• Creation of Commercials & Promo limitations in the system.
• Creation and Coordination for Sponsorships across all programmes. Coordination with various internal departments like Media Planning for smooth execution of channel priority.
• Coordination with Marketing Verticals (Sports) for plans and implementation by sport.
• Coordination with OAP and Sports Operations for Promo availability for both Home & Cross channels for scheduling on logs.
• Coordination with TX for smooth on-air telecast and to control priorities inside LIVE telecasts.
• Reports as per requirements.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate from any stream
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Good communication skills.
• Good computer knowledge (MS-Excel).
• Knowledge of sports and television channels is an added advantage.
• Good learning skills
• Ability to work under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.