Senior Manager - Brand Solutions (Sports)Brand Solutions
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- The Sports Brand Solutions team is a group of experts who provide customized brand solutions and integrations across client categories to maximize value and impact for key partners
CUSTOMISED BRAND SOLUTIONS AND INTEGRATIONS FOR BRANDS
- Develop deeper insight and understanding of market requirements through advertiser/client interaction, and facilitate 'why buy?';
- Propose solutions and integrations more suited to client needs, hence resulting in better monetization of advertising opportunities
- Work along with teams to create AVs for client pitches, co-branded promos, show reels and contextual vignettes.
COLLABORATION ACROSS TEAMS (CONTENT, SALES, MARKETING AND TX)
- Build strong brand proposition via segments along with planned execution
- Build - up and surround programming to help create additional association opportunities
- Execution of any product placements
- Plan, schedule and align future programming plan
- Coordinate on brand brief and organize customized decks
- Joint meetings with clients
- Execution of all features, log amendments, make goods
- Segment play out
MONITORING INPUT TO SHAPE THE OUTPUT
- Define what standard (awareness, consideration etc.) & brand specific attributes (imagery) should be tracked to better understand the impact of our associations for our key partners.
- Continuously evaluate the impact of association on brands and course correct where needed using quantitative pre-post evaluation
INPUT INTO MARKETING & PR PLANS
- Closely work with marketing & PR team towards development of the strongest ideas to drive buzz and value of our properties
- Maintain strong working relationships
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT KRAs
- Driving and motivating the team to achieve KRAs by undertaking reviews
- Developing talent and career management by identifying learning opportunities, recognizing and rewarding high performance and coaching and mentoring
- Building a culture of cross-functional collaboration and driving team to productively work across functions (PRS, Operations, Analytics etc.) and resolving escalations / conflict management where required.
- Managing performance of direct reports by continuous performance feedback, timely course-corrections and working with HR to launch performance plans as and when required. Ensuring similar practices are followed by all people managers within team.
- Own and deliver the revenue target
- Develop innovative pitches for all events lined up in the financial year
- Create innovative brand solutions for key sales pitches which could lead to identification of new monetization opportunities or conversion of deals
- Collaboration with internal product, front line sales and marketing teams.
- Minimum Qualification : MBA or equivalent
- With at least 8 - 10 years of post-qualification experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Creative thinking and presentation preparation skills
- Quantitative and analytical ability
- Knowledge of digital marketing/social media skills
- Collaborative skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Clarity of thought & ability to think things through
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.