Assistant Manager-Channel MarketingChannel Marketing
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- Driving viewership (awareness, intention to watch) for different Star Vijay Channels throughout the year, through disruptive and innovative communication and marketing plans.
- Developing actionable insights into effective product, media and communication plans
- Working with diverse and multi-functional project teams to manage the end to end delivery of marketing plans for the different channels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Working closely with Internal & External partners: Advertising agencies, media planners and media partners (Radio/Print/TV channels), research agencies, activation agencies, social and digital agencies & production houses/partners.
- Developing 360 degree digital and communication plans through collaboration with key stakeholders: Ad-sales teams, sales, key advertisers and the internal corporate communications team
- Will need to develop breakthrough campaigns maximizing our brand awareness for marquee properties and build heroes.
- Pan India Impact marketer with an analytical bent of mind
- 4 to 6 years of core marketing and brand management experience; driving ATL/BTL plans for a large national brand which has created a large impact
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Exposure to planning and strategy for on-air & off-air promotion; running digital campaigns and conducting events
- Experience in managing an end-to-end TVC creation and delivering campaign creatives
- Executional excellence & strong bias for action
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.