Senior Executive - Creative Communications (Editing), Star SuvarnaOn Air Promotion
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- Create compelling promos for the Fiction and non-fiction content and events
- Stay abreast on national and international television formats and latest content. Stay continually relevant and ahead of the competition.
- Collaboration with Promo producers and programming team to Understand briefs for edit and also coordinate with ingest for dispatch on air creatives.
- Take complete ownership and drive each of the designated shows and events.
- Innovatively create multiple points of view around high points, develop them to promos that will hook the audience to the shows
- Innovation in promos
- Create and design sound as per edit creatives .
- Reach of promos
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a promo editor
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong creative and editing skills
- Understand regional language (Kannada) and culture of the land
- Stay abreast with competition and latest content & formats on various platforms Acute understanding of audience pulse and translate that to creating compelling promos
- Ability to think out of the box and keep innovating
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.