Tech Engineer 4 – InfraInformation Technology
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- Good hands on critical IT Setups, federations & Business IAM merger and migrations.
- Good hands on IAM suite deployment for enterprise organizations (PIM/PAM (BeyondTrust), Okta, Centrify, Active directory (on-prem & Azure).
- SPOC for all security incidents to triage and remediate security breach.
- SPOC for security audits both Internal & External.
- Analyzing & remediation of security risk events triggered from SIEM.
- Collaborating with business stake holders to address security risk & mitigation at various technology layer/stacks.
- Responsible to maintain & adhere 100% log ingestion to SIEM systems.
- Implementation of information security tools (Qualys, CrowdStrike, SCCM, Bigfix, Splunk UF)
- Responsible for security pathing, hardening & vulnerability remediation as per defined SLA.
- Leading security operation team to deliver all security operation requirements.
- Defining policy, process & SOPs for day to day security operation activities.
- Managing and maintaining OKTA Integration with AD & other applications.
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions for authentication, authorization, provisioning, single sign-on (SSO) and other related solutions in Identity Management Platforms
- Should have understanding and working experience of cloud technologies: GCP, AWS & Azure.
- Should have strong knowledge on cloud security baselines and hardening as per organization defined security policy and standards.
- Accomplishment of Key responsibilities & 100% uptime of mentioned services
- minimum 5 Years of industry experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Expertise in single sign-on solutions, Experience of cloud technologies - GCP & Azure, IT Compliance management
- Team Player
- High on integrity
- Good communication skills
- Stakeholder management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.