Writer- Content Development, Star PlusProgramming Strategy& Insights
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- To correctly identify and articulate the problem statement
- To work on solves- Fixing creative challenges on the show like broad story, screenplay, character takes, social insights etc.
- To collaborate and work with Content Studio team, PH, Writers and implementing the changes
- To thoroughly understand the concept, watch the original show (if applicable), identify critical show/ character markers that define the original show/ will be critical to the new concept under development
- To collaborate with and work with Content Studio team, PH, Writers and ensure that the brief, as originally discussed and accepted, is adhered to
- To be part of the show from concept to launch and 8 weeks post launch to see consumer response
Use data and insights to preempt problems and ensure shows continue to stay to the brief
- Show performance- TVR & TSV
- Breakthrough characters- CIL report
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.