Ask Emelia, Laura and Callum Anything Contest
Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions governing the “Ask Emelia, Laura and Callum Anything”contest (“Contest”) hosted by Star India Private Limited (“Star India”) for the promotion of the program “MasterChef Australia: Back To Win Season 12” (“Program ”)to be aired on StarWorldSD and HD from September 14, 2020 at 9:00 PM on Mondays-Fridays. The promotion of the Contest will take place across several platforms. The Contest shall be held on Star WorldFacebook profile at the URL https://www.facebook.com/StarWorldIndia (“Facebook Page”) with the@ starworldindiahandle (“Facebook Handle”) and on the Star World Twitter page at the URL https://twitter.com/StarWorldIndia?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor (“Twitter Page”) bearing the handle @starworldindia (“ Twitter Handle”).
The Contest invites interested persons (“ Participant(s)/You”) to participate in the Contest by following the mechanism detailed herein and following all required mandates for the Contest Period (as defined below).
The Contest shall commenceon September04, 2020, from7pm ISTonwards, and end at 6:59pm IST on September05, 2020(“Contest Period/Period ”).
I. Principle Rules -
1. To participate in the Contest the Participant(s) shall follow the procedure as detailed below. Person(s) who do not comply with the following criteria should not submit an Entry.
a) Participant(s) must be citizen and resident of India and of 18 (eighteen)years of age or above at the start date of the Contest Period.
b) The Participant(s) should not have criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Contest.
c) Employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by Star India and/or its affiliates and the members of their immediate family member(s)are ineligible from participating in the Contest.
d) All Participant(s) must have a valid Facebookand/orTwitteraccount to be eligible to participate in the Contest. For the sake of clarity, it is hereby agreed to and confirmed by the Participant(s) that the same does not include a Facebookand/orTwitteraccount opened and operated by a family member and/or friend of the Participant(s).
e) The Participantshould abide by all the applicable laws at all times.
2. Contest Mechanism
i. Star Indiainvites all the interested Participants to review the posts and/or stories shared by Star India on its Social Platforms (“ Contest Post”) during the Contest Period and respond by commenting on the Contest Postwith one (1) or more questionsdirected at the contestants in the Program namely Emelia Jackson, Laura Sharrad and Callum Hann (collectively referred to as “Contestants”)in relation to the Contestant’s participation in the Program.
ii. Participant(s)are required to submit their questionsdirected towardsone or more of the Contestants in text,by commenting on the Contest Post during the Contest Periodfrom their own Facebookand/or Twitterpages (“ Entry/Entries”).
e) It is the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to ensure that the Entry submitted does not infringe and/or violate the rights of any third party including rights in any intellectual property, privacy and/or personality rights and shall be original in form. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to ensure that all necessary consents and/or permissions have been procured for the Entry.
f) The Participant shall ensure that the Entry has not prior to the submission in respect of the Contest, pitched or shared or presented to Star India and /or any of its employees /directors /representatives;
g) The Participant shall ensure that the Entry has not been already pitched/ shared/ presented in any format or form whatsoever to any third party including but not limited to any persons, broadcasters, production houses, media companies.
h) The Participant(s) shall ensure that the Entry is decent and is not immoral, derogatory, abusive, offensive, insensitive, libelous or blasphemous to any person, occupation,gender, age group, religious sect or section of the society, defamatory of any person deceased or alive, etc. The Participant shall also ensure that the Entry will be in good taste and not be unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, fraudulent, profane, obscene, vulgar, insulting, annoying, hurting religious sentiments, national sentiments, in violation of any applicable laws.
j) Each Entry shall be evaluated and judged by the representatives of Star India as deemed fit in their sole discretion. The decision of Star India is final and binding in this regard.
k) At the end of theContest Period, all the valid and correctEntries shared by the Participants shall be reviewed by Star India and top 20 (twenty) Entriesshall be shortlisted per Contestant basis their (a) accuracy and conciseness and (b) relevance to the Contest; and such Entries shall become eligible to win the Contest (“Shortlisted Entries”). The Shortlisted Entries shall be sent to Contestants for their review and a minimum of 2 (two) Shortlisted Entries shall be selected per Contestant on the basis of (a) relevance of the questionto the message of the Contest; and (b) as per such criteria as decided by the Contestants at their sole discretion (“Winning Entries”). The Participants who had shared such Winning Entries shall be the winners (“ Winner(s)”).
l) Star India reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of Winners/Winning Entries in its sole discretion.
3. In an unlikely event if the Prize(as defined below)is delayed for any reason whatsoever, then Star India will not be held responsible.
4. The Contestants will respond to the questions mentioned in the Winning Entries in an exclusive interview conducted by Star Indiaor it’s designated representative with the Contestants (“Interview”) which shall be posted acrossSocial Platforms and on Star India’s official YouTube page(“Prize”). ThePrize to be awarded to theWinners shall be decided at the sole discretion of Star India.
5. The Participantsunderstand and acknowledges that Star India is not obligated to announce the names of the Winners on any platforms whatsoever and/or while conducting the Interview and/or tag the Winners while sharing the Interview footage/post on Social Platforms. The Participants further acknowledge and agree that Star India shall not responsible to communicate, intimate or announce the Winners in any manner whatsoever.
7. The Participant understands that as part of the Prize, Star India may at its sole discretion, incorporate, develop and exploit the Winning Entriesin the Interview. The Interviewmay be aired and/or any channel and/or any platform including but not limited to social media platform of Star India and/or its affiliates and/or any authorized third party, as deemed fit by Star India. The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that Star India has the right to incorporate, develop, exploit and/or utilize the Winning Entriesfor the aforementioned purposes, as Star India may deem fit at their sole discretion and with or without attributing any credit to the Winner(s).
8. In consideration of being giving an opportunity to participate in the Contest, the Participant hereby assigns all rights, title and interest in and to the Materials in favour of Star India for Star India’s Exploitation (as defined below). The Participant agrees and has no objection to Star India’s right to develop/adapt/modify/change the Entry, creatively as deemed fit by Star India.
“Exploitation/Exploit” shall mean the exploitation of the Entry including along with its cognate forms and grammatical variations, means and includes the exploitation, use, alteration, broadcast, rebroadcast, communication, encryption, transmission, translation, adaptation, publication, cutting, editing, and packaging of the Intellectual Property vested in the Materials, either in whole or in part, in any form/format or language, as may be decided by Star India in its sole discretion and shall include incorporation of the Materials including performances in the Program or any audio visual recording or sound recording or as may be decided by Star India in its sole discretion as well as the conversion of the Materials from one form/format to another and in relation to the Materials, making of a Cinematograph Film or Sound Recording, Communication to the Public, Broadcast, Performance in Public, adaptation, reprography, reproduction, distribution, sale, commercial rental, assignment, licensing, merchandising rights, remakes, sequels, prequels, versions, translations, dubbing and/or subtitling in any all languages/dialects in the world, converting the Materials for theatrical exploitation, including but not limited to the broadcasting thereof by any form of radio, internet and any and all form of television including but not limited to terrestrial, satellite, direct to home, cable, IPTV, any form of video on demand (including but not limited to Pay-per-View, NVOD, SVOD, PVOD, FVOD, AVOD made available for being seen or heard or delivered or exploited through wire or wireless including but not limited to internet, websites including but not limited to social networking websites, blogs, internet or mobile streaming or download services (whether free, pay or subscription based) computing and networking devices, mobile /telecommunication system based platforms, mobile TV, theatrical or non-theatrical or any other means whether now known or existing or in commercial use or hereinafter invented or developed in the future in and to the Intellectual Property and all elements thereof. The capitalized terms ‘Broadcast’, ‘Communication to the Public’, ‘Cinematograph Film’, ‘Performance /Perform in Public’, ‘Sound Recording’, ‘Visual Recording’ shall have the same meanings as defined in the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 as amended from time to time and all analogous rights subsisting under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world.
The provisions of Section 19(4) of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 (as amended) shall not apply to any assignment and/or license under these Terms and Conditions. The Participant agrees and declares that the Participant has waived off any so called “moral rights” and/or “author’s special rights” and all analogous rights which may now exist or be hereafter recognized in relation to his/her participation in the Contest and submission of the Entry.
“Intellectual Property” means and includes all photographs, images, representations, publicity rights, brands, rights if any vested in the Participant relating to or in the footage owned by the Company, concepts, confidential information, copyrights, databases, designs, formulae, franchises, goodwill, know-how, licenses, ‘look and feel’, music (including songs, sheet music, lyrics and remixes), permits, proprietary information and knowledge, scripts (and their sound recordings), segments, set designs, service marks, technology, titles, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, format rights, and all other allied, ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all media whether now known or subsequently invented, as well as all other intellectual property as is commonly understood and recognized as such by applicable law, (past, current or future) industry usage, or otherwise.
“Materials” shall mean and include the Entry including any form of photographs, stills, images, representations, literary works, artistic works made by the Participant(s) or compilation and any other Intellectual Property created/ generated by the Participants during the course of the Contest.
II. General Rules -
2. Star India may at its sole discretion extend or curtail the Period of the Contest or may suspend or abandon the same at any time without any prior notice of the same.
3. Entries sent after the Period will not be considered for the Contest and shall be deemed null and void.
4. Participant(s) shall at all times ensure that the Entry adheres to the applicable laws in force in the territory of India.
5. Participant(s) must enter the Contest on his/her own behalf and Entry(ies) by proxies will not be accepted. In the event that it is found that a Participant(s) has submitted Entries from more than one Facebook/Twitter account, Star India reserves the right to disqualify such Participant(s) from the Contest.
6. Each Entry shall be checked by Star India inter alia, if the Entry follows the aforementioned rules. The decision of Star India shall be final and binding. The Participant(s) agrees and confirms that the Participant(s) shall at no time challenge such decision of Star India and/or raise any claims or disputes in relation to the same.
7. Star India shall not be responsible in the event Entries are not received due to any technical error of any nature whatsoever. For purposes of the Terms and Conditions, “receipt” of an Entry occurs when the website server records the Entry information upon the entrant clicking “Post”, “Submit”, or other functionally similar button (as applicable to Facebook and Twitter). Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt. The Participant(s) agree and confirm that Star India shall at no time be held responsible and/or liable for any non-receipt of an Entry due to a technical error and/or defect in the functioning of the website server, and to the extent permissible in law, the Participant(s) waives his/ her right to initiate any claim, proceedings, actions, damages, suits, in relation to the same against Star India. Star India shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for any network problem, breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the cost of the internet session charged by the telecom/mobile operator etc. Any dispute in connection to the above shall be settled between the Participant(s) and the telecom/mobile operator/internet service provider directly, without involving Star India. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting the Entry, the Participant(s) is representing that the Entry or any part thereof is not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting the Entry the Participant(s) is representing that the Entry or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Sensitive Personal Information” shall bear the meaning ascribed to it under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, and shall include information relating to password; financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “confidential information” shall mean any and all information which may be of a confidential nature to the Participant(s) and/or to a third party and the Participant(s) is not authorized by such third party to reveal such information. For the avoidance of doubt, all information provided by the Participants in the course of the Contest shall be submitted to Star India and not to Facebook or Twitter.
9. Star India shall not be responsible or liable for any technical disruption and/or failure and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Shortlisted Participant(s)/ Winner(s) is un-reachable or any technical disruption and/or failure/ and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which Star India is unable to intimate the Shortlisted Participant(s)/Winner(s).
10. Star India reserve the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from participating in the Contest if the Participant(s) are found to be in breach of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions or as revised from time to time. Star India reserves the absolute right and discretion to reject any “Entry” or any part thereof at any stage of the Contest, including after declaring the winning Entry, if Star India:
a. receives any notice or complaint relating to the Entry not being compliant of the Terms and Conditions including alleged to be infringing any form of rights including rights in any form of intellectual property of any third party
b. determines at its sole discretion that the Entry inter alia, belongs to another person and to which the Participant does not have any right to; blasphemous, indecent, immoral, abusive, offensive, against the applicable laws or libelous and/or is contrary to any law in force; is grossly harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way; infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; violates any law for the time being in force; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The decision of Star India in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Participant(s), and the Participant shall not at any time challenge and/or dispute such decision of Star India.
11. The final selection of the Winner(s) shall be made by the Star India and shall be final and binding on all Participant(s)/Winner(s) and in no event shall the Participant (s)/Winner(s) dispute the decision made by Star India or its employees in connection to the Entry and /or the Contest. For the sake of clarity, in the event of any fault, misunderstanding or dispute concerning any part of the Contest and/or the selection process to qualify for the Contest, the decision of Star India shall be final and binding.
12. The Winner(s) agrees and confirms that the Prize so awarded by Star India shall be the sole gratification/ prize pursuant to the Winner(s) participating and winning the Contest, and that the Winner(s) shall not be entitled to any further gratification at any time.
13. The Prize is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. For the purpose of clarity, no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given to the Winners (s) and the Winners cannot exchange the Prize for a gift of similar value. The Winner shall not sell, license or commercialize the Prize in any way.
14. Star India shall not be responsible or liable for any change in the Prize.
15. The Winner(s) agrees that he/she shall not hold Star India and/or its employees, responsible for delays or any problem in connection to the Prize.
16. Neither Star India nor its employees have given a guarantee and/or warranty regarding quality, brand, value, of the Prize and the Winner(s) agree not to hold Star India, its affiliates and theirrespective employees, officers, directors responsible with regards thereof. It is clarified that Star India shall not be responsible for the quality, value etc. in connection to the Prize.
17. The Winner agrees that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of Star India the Prize and/or anything in connection to the Prize and/or the enjoyment of the Prize becomes ineffective or invalid, Star India cannot be held responsible and/or liable for the same.
18. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, applicable taxes (if any), in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner and in no manner whatsoever shall Star India, be responsible or liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
19. Star India is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the Participant(s) and/or the Winner in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the Contest and/or Prize.
20. Star India reserves the right to forfeit the Prize in the event it is found by Star India that any information including but not limited to Data provided by the Participant(s) and/or the Winner is wrong, fraudulent or any misrepresentation is made by the Participant(s) and/or the Winner. Star India shall have the right to declare another Confirmed Participant(s) as the Winner of the Contest and transfer the Prize to that person.
21. The Winner(s) shall do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such location as may be required by Star India in its sole and absolute discretion to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights granted or confirmed to Star India.
22. Each Participant(s)/Winner(s) consents to the use of information supplied by the Participant(s)/Winner(s) for the purposes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Participant(s) agrees and confirms that such contact details shall be their own, and the Participant(s) shall at no time submit any contact details which belong to a third party.
23. The Participant(s) and/or the Winner(s) shall fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Star India its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively the “Indemnified Persons”) from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, damages, liabilities, penalties, costs and expenses, (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court fees) (collectively “Losses”), that the Indemnified Person may incur or suffer or likely to incur or suffer as a result of or arising out any (i) breach of any terms and conditions hereunder; (ii) willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions; (iii) any claims by any third party for any losses, damages, costs, expenses, injuries suffered by such third party, arising out of or in relation to the Participant(s) and/or the Winner(s) and/or the material submitted forming part of the Entry and/or the Contest during the Contest Period and/or enjoyment of the Prize.
24. The Winner of the Contest agrees that he/she shall make himself/herself available from time to time and co-operate with Star India and participate in any activity and/or campaign (“Promotional Activity”) of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the Winner. Further, the Winner shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever. The Winner agrees that the footage of any nature with regard to the Winner shall vest with Star India, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity.
25. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that:
b) The Data may be collected by Star India pursuant to the Terms and Conditions, in connection with the Contest and it may be necessary for Star India to collect the Data for the Contest and the uses set out below in (c) below.
c) The Data will be used in respect of the Contest on any platforms including channel(s) owned by Star India.
d) The Data may be shared by Star India with any designated third parties, as deemed fit, in connection with the Contest.
e) The Participant has the rights to: (i) review his/her Data for deficiencies and inaccuracies, and request Star India to correct or amend the Personal Information, to the extent deemed feasible by Star India; and (ii) withdraw the consent provided under these Terms and Conditions. Provided that Star India shall not be liable for any collection, receipt, storage, use, transfer or disclosure of Data prior to such withdrawal of consent or request for correction or amendment of Data. Additionally, upon any such withdrawal of consent or request to review and correct or amend the Participant’s Data, Star India shall be entitled to disqualify the Participant’s entry and/or participation in the Contest, as deemed fit and necessary by Star India at its sole discretion.
f) All the Data submitted by the Participant is true, correct and complete in all respects and in no event will Star India and/or its affiliates be liable for either of the authenticity of the Data or any inaccuracies or deficiencies in the Data. Star India has provided the Participant with the option to opt out of providing the Data, and the Participant has not exercised such option.
26. The Participant will be solely responsible for complying with the terms stipulated by Social Platforms to submit Entry on account of any restrictive terms imposed by such platform and/or on account of the Participant’s failure to comply with the terms imposed by such platform.
27. These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be dealt with, licensed, transferred or assigned by the Participant. Notwithstanding Star India shall, at all times, without any restriction(s) and/or prior approval(s) have the right to assign/ transfer/ license and/or in any manner part with the rights and obligations contained. Further, the Participant in consideration of participating in the Contest, hereby grants a royalty free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, freely sub licensable license to Star India for use of the Entry in the entire world in any media deemed fit.
28. The Participant agrees that the Entry and participation in the Contest shall be at the Participant’s sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Star India, including its licensors, their respective affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Contest. Star India makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the social media platforms or the content of any websites linked to the social media platforms and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on the social media platform, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the Participants’ access to and use of the social media platforms, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the social media platforms (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available including loss of Entry, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
29. The Participant(s)/Winner(s) acknowledges that in case the performance of this Contest and/or availing the Prize cannot be fulfilled due to war, industrial action, flood or any Act of God then such non-performance or failure shall not be deemed as a breach of these Terms and Conditions and if such inability to perform such obligation continues for a period of fifteen (15) days, then Star India shall be at liberty and upon their sole discretion to terminate any such Prize and/or participation of a Participant/Winner forthwith and such decision shall be final and binding on the Participant(s).
30. By participating in the Contest, it shall be construed that the Participant(s) and/or the Winner has waived his/her right to raise any dispute with regard to the Contest and/or the Prize and/or any decision of Star India, in any manner whatsoever.
31. Participant(s) participating in the Contest hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between Star India and its affiliated companies and them is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship.
32. The Participant(s)/ Winner(s) agrees and confirms that in the event that the Participant(s)/ Winner(s) does initiate a claim, proceeding, suit, action, against Star India, in connection with the Prize, and/or any technical defect in the receipt of the Entry and/or informing the Winner(s), the sole and entire compensation to be awarded to the Participant(s)/ Winner(s) in the event that such suit, proceeding, claim, action, is decided against Star India, shall be limited to the value of the Prize awarded to the concerned Participant/ Winner.
33. The Participant undertakes that the Participant shall adhere to the policies of Star India as informed to the Participant from time to time. The Participant shall at all times adhere to all applicable laws in the territory, including but not limited to the applicable anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws, code of conduct. The Participant’s attendance may be withdrawn or subject to limitation upon Star India’s sole discretion.
34. The Participant hereby irrevocably agree to will maintain confidentiality in respect of any response and/or official communication that is provided to the Participant from an employee or representative at Star India in connection with this Contest; and agree to make no public press announcements or information for publication without the explicit approval of Star India.
35. The Participant shall not undertake any act, either directly or indirectly or publish any comments, statements on any social media or otherwise through any modes and/or mediums during such promotional activity or otherwise which may bring Star India into public disrepute.
36. Participant(s)/Winner(s) acknowledges that in case any portion/clause of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or becomes unenforceable or prohibited by the law of the country, such portions shall be considered divisible and shall not be part of the consideration, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and binding and of like effect as though such provision was not included herein.
37. Participant(s)/Winner(s) acknowledges that Participant’s representations, warranties, indemnities, grant of rights in the Materials , dispute mechanism and obligations shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
38. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of India and incase of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Contest and/or the Prize shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by Star India and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai, in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the Participant(s)/Winner (s) who has raised the dispute. The arbitrator’s award shall be substantiated in writing and shall be binding on the Participant(s)/ Winner(s).
39. Subject to the provision of Clause 38above of the General Rules, the Courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the Court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.
40. The contents as detailed in this Terms and Conditions (including all the revisions and additions thereto from time to time) constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the Participant and Star India in this connection, and supersedes all prior understandings, if any, whether written or oral, between the Participant and Star India, in this connection.
41. The Participant hereby acknowledges that the Participant’s participation in the Contest is voluntary and out of his/her free will and consent, without any monetary compensation whatsoever.
42. The Participant hereby acknowledges that the Participant has fully read and understood these Terms and Conditions voluntarily, without coercion or any undue influence of any kind whatsoever on the part of Star India and with complete understanding of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and shall agree to the contents of these Terms and Conditions.
43. In case of any queries in relation to this Contest, you can write to email@example.com. Star India shall endeavour to reply to the same within a reasonable time.