“#Thank you Amma, #Sorry Amma”
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following Rules and Regulations govern the entire process for Participation (as defined below) as detailed herein for participation in the Activity/Campaign (“Campaign”) tentatively titled “#Thank you Amma, #Sorry Amma” and shall be binding on each Participant (defined below), residing and a citizen of the territory of India, (hereinafter referred to as “Territory”) who voluntarily desire to participate in the Auditions hosted by Asianet Star Communications Private Limited (“ASCPL/Company”) for the purpose of selection and participation of Participants in the Program to be aired on, inter alia, on the Company’s and /or its network of channels and/or any other channel as deemed fit by ASCPL (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Channel”).
“Exploitation/Exploit” shall mean the exploitation of the Materials including along with its cognate forms and grammatical variations, means and includes the exploitation, use, alteration, broadcast, rebroadcast, communication, encryption, transmission, translation, adaptation, publication, cutting, editing, and packaging of the Intellectual Property vested in the Materials, either in whole or in part, in any form/format or language, as may be decided by ASCPL in its sole discretion and shall include incorporation of the Materials including performances in the Program or any audio visual recording or sound recording or as may be decided by ASCPL in its sole discretion as well as the conversion of the Materials from one form/format to another and in relation to the Materials, making of a Cinematograph Film or Sound Recording, Communication to the Public, Broadcast, Performance in Public, adaptation, reprography, reproduction, distribution, sale, commercial rental, assignment, licensing, merchandising rights, remakes, sequels, prequels, versions, translations, dubbing and/or subtitling in any all languages/dialects in the world, converting the Materials for theatrical exploitation, including but not limited to the broadcasting thereof by any form of radio, internet and any and all form of television including but not limited to terrestrial, satellite, direct to home, cable, IPTV, any form of video on demand (including but not limited to Pay-per-View, NVOD, SVOD, PVOD, FVOD made available for being seen or heard or delivered or exploited through wire or wireless including but not limited to internet, websites including but not limited to social networking websites, blogs, internet or mobile streaming or download services (whether free, pay or subscription based) computing and networking devices, mobile /telecommunication system based platforms, mobile TV, theatrical or non-theatrical or any other means whether now known or existing or in commercial use or hereinafter invented or developed in the future in and to the Intellectual Property and all elements thereof. The capitalized terms ‘Broadcast’, ‘Communication to the Public’, ‘Cinematograph Film’, ‘Performance /Perform in Public’, ‘Sound Recording’, ‘Visual Recording’ shall have the same meanings as defined in the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 as amended from time to time and all analogous rights subsisting under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world.
“#Thank you Amma, #Sorry Amma” with regard to the program “BHAGYALATCHUMI” (“Program”) to be produced and telecasted by Asianet Star Communication Private Limited (“ASCPL/Channel”) as stated hereunder:
1. The Campaign shall remain open from 27th February 2020 to 31 st March 2020 (“Period”).
2. The Campaign shall be open to the jurisdiction of India only.
3. ASCPL will post picture/image of a popular song which is to be played in its channels/show and ASCPL will create a #(Hashtag) on its Social Media Platforms/Handles @vijaytelevision of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube under which the participant will have to provide their comment for the Song using the #Hashtag as provided above.
4. Once the participant provides the comment in the right manner as instructed by ASCPL above, the comments will be given a time stamp and on first come basis the comment will be telecasted/exploited along with the song for which the comment is provided.
5. There will be a limit to the number of entries for each song and maximum limit is 200 numbers. Based on the time stamp the Comments will be ranked and 200 entries will be selected to be telecasted along with the song.
6. All comments of the participants will be subject to Standard & Practices guidelines which will be monitored by ASCPL and only clearing the guidelines the comment will be cleared to be telecasted.
7. ASCPL reserve the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from participating further in the Campaign without assigning any reason. The decision of ASCPL and/or the Channel in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Participant(s).
8. There shall be no gratification towards the participation and the participants will not be eligible for any prize, gifts or prize money.
11. The decision of ASCPL and/or the Channel shall be final and binding on all the Participant(s) and by participating in the Campaign, it shall be construed that the Participant(s) has waived his/her right to raise any dispute against any decision made by ASCPL and/or the Channel and/or for any other reason whatsoever.
1. The Participant(s) should be citizens of India, residing in India and above 18 years of age to qualify for the Campaign.
2. ASCPL reserve all rights to make amendments to the existing rules without prior notice or withdraw the Campaign without giving prior notice in connection thereto. The viewers/Participant(s) shall be solely responsible to check the rules and regulations of this Campaign on the website from time to time.
3. By participating in the Campaign, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Participant(s) has waived his/her right to raise any dispute in connection to the Campaign.
4. By participating in the Campaign, it shall be construed that the Participant(s) has agreed that the Participant(s) shall hold harmless ASCPL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by the Participant(s) in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Campaign and that the Participant(s) has waived all rights to file in person or through any family member or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Channel and/or ASCPL to claim any damages or reliefs or otherwise.
5. Employees of the Channel/ASCPL, and the members of their immediate family, persons with criminal convictions, persons other than citizens of India, are ineligible to enter the Campaign.
6. The Participant(s) agree to all the decision(s) made by ASCPL/Channel and that all the decision shall be final and binding upon them.
7. The participation of the Participant(s) in the Campaign shall mean that the Participant(s) has read, understood, accepted and agrees to abide with all the rules including the General Rules of the Campaign.
8. All the copyrights of the program and any activities with regard to the program shall belong to ASCPL and that the participant shall not have any rights over the same.
9. The Participant(s) shall comply with the laws of India.
10. The Campaign shall be governed by the laws of India.
11. ASCPL shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private/confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, picture, profile picture or any other user related details.
12. The terms of this rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and incase of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Campaign shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by ASCPL and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Chennai, in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the Participant(s) who has raised the dispute.
13. The Courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the Court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim reliefs under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Chennai, India.