Marketing Lead RegionalMarketing
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 25 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 790 million viewers a month across India and over 100 other countries. Star generates over 30,000 hours of content each year and broadcasts 60+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. Its portfolio includes channels offering general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids and lifestyle content across 8 languages (Hindi, English Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, and Malayalam). Star Plus is India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. Star India is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. Star India is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, with 15 sports channels, Star’s is the country’s leading sports network and one that is helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Star is also driving the agenda on digital consumption in India with its digital content platform Hotstar, which is amongst the fastest growing in the world and is increasingly becoming the first port of call for internet adopters in India.
- Driving viewership for different Sport Regional Channels throughout the year through disruptive and innovative communication and marketing plans.
- Developing actionable insights into effective product, media and communication plans Leading diverse and multi-functional project teams to manage the end to end delivery of marketing plans for the different properties in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Working closely with Internal & External partners: Advertising agencies, media planners and media partners (Radio/Print/TV channels), research agencies, activation agencies, social and digital agencies, production houses/partners, Bollywood studios
- Developing and executing 360 degree Creative Campaigns both digital and communication.
- Collaboration with Sports federations and Government bodies
- Planning and managing yearly multi-crore budgets in paid media and Star owned media for large impact properties
- Will need to develop breakthrough campaigns maximizing our brand awareness for marquee properties and build tall heroes.
- Playing a pivotal role in the sports leadership team by providing strategic inputs for growth and working closely with other functions to co-create plans
- MBA in Marketing from Tier I institute
- 11-13 years in Brand Management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Someone who has built a category and strengthened its position
- Marketer with an analytical bent of mind having worked across large business weights & budgets
- Core marketing and brand management experience; driving ATL/BTL plans for a large national brand which has created a large impact
- Experience in managing an end-to-end TVC creation and delivering campaign creatives
- Executional excellence & strong bias for action
- Regional language understanding is a pre-requisite - Kannada, Bengali, Tamil and Telugu
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Avid sports enthusiast
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Execution excellence
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.