OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.
- End to end accounting for revenue booking, accruals
- Monthly Closing processes for revenues and receivables, including reporting of monthly dashboards
- Preparation & review of monthly balance sheet schedules relating to revenues & receivables
- Ensuring timely completion of statutory and internal Audits relating to revenue / receivables
- Interfacing & co-ordination with business teams, as necessary.
- Process improvements & special assignments relating to revenues
- Ensuring SLAs are met for billing & reporting dashboards
- Accuracy of accounting & timely audit closure
- Inter-CA / M.Com / B.Com with 3 and above years of experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- S.A.P, Microsoft Excel / Word, TDS, GST
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.