Assistant Manager-Programming Strategy& InsightsProgramming Strategy& Insights
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
- This role is part of the English Movies + GE Programming team. The role will focus on content curation and creation and channel operations to meet channel KPIs.
- Packaging of slots and surround content creation and delivery of solutions/packages
- Conceptualizing, programming and scripting of the short format content like sneak peek for the channel properties
- Monitor material delivery, editing, certification and ensure content meets TX deadlines and quality thresholds
- Conceptualize new content, innovations and provide bespoke solutions
- Liaison with sales, marketing, ops, creative teams as well as external partners
- Quality thresholds as applicable
- Timely delivery & error free execution of channel on air
- 3-5 yrs of experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Production experience [TV or digital]
- Passionate about English entertainment and movies
- Proactive, go-getter and self-starter
- Team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.