VAPT AnalystCyber and Information Security
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
- To perform technical security assessment for IT & Network components - Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing, Opportunistic Ethical Hacking, Web application security testing, Security source code review etc
- To monitor and track the identified vulnerability/ issues and provide recommendations to mitigate the same
- Technology forensics including acumen to solve cybercrime and cyber incident related issue.
- Btech/Mtech/ Master in Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in VAPT
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing for Network, Application. Perform secure code review
- Experience working with various Security assessment tools.
- Perform Wireless penetration tests
- Strong experience in VAPT, tools like Appscan, Qualys Guard etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.