OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Home EntertainmentWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Big data and audience profiling
- To mine the depth and breadth of the campaign's digital operation, from age and demographic data to audience sentiment and behavioral analysis. This should give us ability to launch a full-scale integrated campaign, leveraging TV, web, mobile, social media and analytics to directly target potential TG with tailored messages during the lead up to release.
- The role of this candidate Is to give a single version of truth - effective use of big data to enable sound organizational decisions across the business thereby catalyzing growth in the business by a deeper understanding of the movie going audience.
- Refurbishing the engagement campaigns, as well as creating appropriate strategies to increase audience engagement .
- Personality profiling—right down to attitudinal factors in consumer and lifestyle habits—will enable targeted ads directed at audiences.
Lead the digital team at FSS
- To create meaningful online campaigns across films
- To lay the FSS social strategy
- Be the face of the studio to key build strategic online partners Content creation specific to campaigns
- Will also represent the digital leadership team to key talent and directors.
- Will play a key role in maximizing the hotstar relationship
- Will be a key member of the marketing think tank that conceives campaigns film on film across the Bollywood slate
- Will be responsible for developing ideas that can go big across
- Will contribute to the PR campaign of the film by suggesting stories basis digital conversations and trends
- Proactive & timely implementation and execution of tasks and assignments
- 12-15 years experience in a project lead position
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to deal with people across function; strong communication skills; managing deadlines effectively; ability to work independently and proactively.
- Strong with disruptive ideas across domains
- Strong inter personal relationship skills
- Should be aligned with all external agencies
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.