Assistant Vice President - HRHuman Resources
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
- Gain deep understanding of business strategy in order to be able to translate business strategy
into talent strategy;
- Design and implement talent and culture interventions driving business success;
- Be the trusted advisor to business;
Talent Engagement & Development:
- Engage with talent across various teams and levels;
- Design and own various engagement programs for the business including initiatives (e.g. R&R);
- Own the talent map and design - implement strategies to address gaps in organization capability;
- Have a real time sense on employee mood and pulse;
- Co-own the talent acquisition mandate – Be the gatekeeper to hiring disruptive talent
- Champion organization level functional initiatives in the areas of:
- Performance management
- Learning and development
- Talent Assessment
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Life Cycle Management
- Employee relations and welfare
- Maintain the right balance in driving business goals and championing employee cause
- Demonstrate courage to push back leadership for the right cause
- Facilitate an open and inclusive work environment true to the core values of TWDC
- Ensure that the HR is perceived as an objective employee champion and a trusted partner
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Professional Qualification: Full time MBA in HR (Tier I institute’s preferred)
- 8-12 years (post MBA) of diversified HR generalist experience across large multinational consumer organization
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong HR capabilities, proven business partner and people management experience in a rapidly growing & changing environment.
- Understanding of organizational dynamics and think strategically
- Strong knowledge of HR functional aspects specially to manage Sales team is required.
- Ability to work with senior management team on complex business and organizational issues and design and provide suitable solutions will be a key deliverable for this role.
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate, deal with ambiguity, constantly adapt to a high pressure environment, and thrive in chaos, in a highly dynamic environment.
- An entrepreneur mindset and never say die attitude is must to be successful in TWDC
- Adaptable, Affable yet Assertive
- Confident and non-hierarchical thinker
- Bias for action
- Able to work under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.